(Senior) Venture Developer (m/f)
We are Stryber - a leading strategy & company builder boutique. We help our clients to launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like e-commerce, logistics, health and fintech.
What to expect as a (Senior) Venture Developer
- You will support (multiple) ventures by managing respective projects, e.g. business development, business intelligence, market entry, etc.
- Typical project duration: 1-3 months
- Working with corporate clients requires to be a rebel but also adhere to some corporate rules, e.g. regular pitches for funding in the board, work with CxOs of the client organization to create synergies, etc.
- At any time, you will be part of and get support from a great team at Stryber with solid methods and clear guidance - you directly report to the responsible Stryber Partner
- Stryber can be your home base for a very long time
- In your track, you can advance to Senior Venture Developer/Architect, Venture Principal and Venture Partner
- You can also join other teams at Stryber and develop a deep functional expertise as we build and grow our teams around technology, data/BI, product and marketing
- Everyone at Stryber can start a non-client related venture in the Entrepreneur-in-residence track
- You are fluent in English and German
- Full-time availability (explicitly: no part-time or freelance)
- You hold a Master degree with outstanding academic results (preferably in the field of business, science or engineering)
- You have previous working experience of 1-3 years, preferably in a start-up (founder or C-level), an incubator/VC or a strategy consulting firm
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- You are an allrounder and have a good understanding and demonstrated experience in product, marketing or finance
- You are highly ambitious and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset as well as a pro-active "can-do" attitude, and a self-driven “getting things done” attitude
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to work closely with the venture's target audience
- Insights and deep dive into multiple Stryber startups
- No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
- Position (Junior/Senior) with attractive compensation based on your experience
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome "team challenger" events and a lot of fun
- WeWork membership
- Live in beautiful Munich, permanent TOP 5 members of the world's most liveable cities, and close to the Alps region
- Start Q1 2019 depending on your availability
- Fluency in GERMAN is a must!