(Senior) Venture Architect (m/f/d)
We are Stryber - a leading strategy & company builder boutique. We help our clients to launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like e-commerce, logistics, health and fintech.
What to expect as a (Senior) Venture Architect
- You will be the responsible person on the ground for a specific venture
- Your responsibility is end-to-end from idea validation to delivering the MVP
- Work with a mixed team of Stryber specialists, i.e. product, UX design, growth and tech
- Typical project duration: 3-9 months
- Working with corporate clients requires to be a rebel but also adhere to some corporate rules, e.g. regular pitches for funding in the board, work with CxOs of the client organization to create synergies, etc.
- At any time, you will be part of and get support from a great team at Stryber with solid methods and clear guidance - you directly report to the responsible Stryber Partner
- Stryber can be your home base for a very long time
- In your track, you can advance to Senior Venture Architect, Venture Principal and Venture Partner
- You can also join other teams at Stryber and develop a deep functional expertise as we build and grow our teams around technology, data/BI, product and marketing
- If you want to stay with the startup you are building, you will be able join the management team
- Everyone at Stryber can start a non-client related venture in the Entrepreneur-in-residence track
- Start date: Q1 2019 depending on your availability
- Fluency in GERMAN is a must!
- You have founded a startup or have held a C-level position in a startup with significant achievements in your role
- Alternatively, you have 3+ years experience in a top strategy consulting firm with a good understanding of what their digital practice is doing wrongly ;)
- You are fluent in English and German
- Full-time availability (explicitly: no part-time or freelance)
- You hold a Master degree with outstanding academic results (preferably in the field of business, science or engineering)
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- You have a solid understand of lean startup methods and their application in startup life
- Additional experience in venture capital is a plus
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to work closely with the venture's target audience
- Fame and glory for what you will have built
- No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
- Position (Junior/Senior) with attractive compensation based on your experience
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome "team challenger" events and a lot of fun
- Live in beautiful Zurich, permanent TOP 5 members of the world's most liveable cities, and close to the Alps region