Communication Manager (f/m/d)
We are Stryber - the largest independent corporate venture builder in the DACH region. We help our clients launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it) as well as build our own ventures.
First we define meaningful strategies, then we build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market. Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in several exciting verticals, such as FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech.
What to expect
At Stryber you can expect a no bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment. You will be part of the Stryber family - a young and dynamic team that is highly motivated to create impact. Stryber is looking for an experienced communications lead to develop and execute a strategy for external communications to help our sales unit to drive the business forward, inspire our staff to live our values and to ensure clear, consistent and desired brand messages are being delivered to all partners, internal stakeholders and employees. In addition, this person will have the responsibility for the marketing and communications budget.
- Development and execution of a communication and marketing strategy that supports Strybers business objectives, representative of its brand and talent
- Build a consistent and strong image of the Stryber brand (Growth through PR)
- Monitor new and trending Marcom trends
- Cultivate and maintain influencer, business and trade media relationships
- Support the development of Stryber’s employer branding strategy including positioning, messaging, strategic partnerships and opportunities to attract and retain talent.
- 5+ years of integrated communications and marketing experience preferably in venture capital or startups
- Experience in building external communications and marketing organization
- PR and corporate event/networking management expertise - existing network of media partners and journalists is a plus
- Prior experience developing content strategies for social media channels and career channels is a plus
- Deep understanding and experience managing digital and online channels; awareness of and curiosity about new technologies and channels for communication
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and relationship skills
- "can do" attitude
- Comfortable making decisions in fast-paced, dynamic environments, as well as the judgement to raise appropriately
- Attractive compensation based on your performance
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped build
- Attractive office in the middle of Munich - become part of the inspiring WeWork community, which includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible; if you prefer to work from sunny beaches or cool mountains from time to time, feel free - just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack or to receive even more awesome photos in return
- Joint Work-From-X weeks
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome team challenger events, weekly team lunches, and lots of fun
Start Date: as soon as possible