Head of Talent (m/f)
We are Stryber - a leading company builder, located in Munich (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland). We help our clients to launch new ventures and build our own digital ventures, too.
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech.
What to expect
- No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
- You will build the talent department from scratch and lead a team of talent acquisition managers
- You will be responsible for acquiring the best talent for our strongly growing company - this includes Stryber as such but also our startups
- You will own the topic "employer branding" and will come up with efficient, yet creative concepts
- You will improve the Stryber training and education program
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree with outstanding academic results
- You have previous working experience of at least 3 years, preferably in a start-up, an incubator/VC or a strategy consulting firm
- You have a good technical understanding, especially in respect to typical startup roles
- You are a self-starter and are equipped with a pro-active "can-do" attitude
- You can think out of the box, find new ways to attract talent and are creative in solving problems
- You are result driven
- Ideally, you have an entrepreneurial mindset to drive your scope even further and support our clients in talent acquisition
- Explicitly: no freelance
- Ideally full time or 80% availability
- Attractive compensation based on your work experience
- Become part of the inspiring WeWork community (where our office is). Working at WeWork includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Start asap