UI Designer (m/f)
We are Stryber - a leading company builder, located in Munich (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland). We help our clients to launch new ventures and build our own digital ventures, too.
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech.
What to expect
- No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
- Build easy-to-use and beautiful web and mobile products that users will love
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create screendesigns and prepare its HTML/CSS/SASS assets for our front-end engineers
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped to built
- Attractive office in the middle of Munich. Become part of the inspiring WeWork community. Working at WeWork includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
- Though Munich is our home office, Stryber has a great remote culture since its foundation which allows you to be very flexible on where to work; if you prefer to work next to sunny beaches from time to time, we definitely want you to do that. Just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack. (or: to receive even more awesome beach photos in return)
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome "team challenger" events and a lot of fun
Start date: asap