Principal Corporate Innovation (m/f)
We are Stryber - a leading strategy & company builder boutique. We help our clients to launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like e-commerce, logistics, health and fintech.
What to expect as a Principal Corporate Innovation
- You will be the responsible person on the ground for a specific client engagement (typically, comprising multiple ventures)
- Hence, you ensure the successful completion of the client engagement by guiding (Senior) Venture Architects through our venture building process (from ideation to scale up) and coordinating our world class venture operations team
- Working with corporate clients requires to be a rebel but also adhere to some corporate rules, e.g. regular pitches for funding in the board, work with CxOs of the client organization to create synergies, etc.
- At any time, you will be part of and get support from a great team at Stryber with solid methods and clear guidance - you directly report to Stryber's Managing Partners
- Stryber can be your home base for a very long time
- In your track, you will develop a portfolio of clients and a pipeline of engagements together with the Managing Partners
- You can advance to Partner or Managing Partner
- Everyone at Stryber can start a non-client related venture in the Entrepreneur-in-residence track
- Start date: Q1 2019 depending on your availability
- Fluency in GERMAN is a must!
- You have founded a startup or have held a C-level position in a startup with significant achievements in your role
- Additional experience in strategy consulting and/or venture capital completes your profile (>3 years)
- Experience as a line manager in a large corporation with responsibility for P&L as well as digital transformation is a plus
- You hold a Master degree with outstanding academic results (preferably in the field of business, science or engineering)
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- You have a solid understand of lean startup methods and their application in startup life
- You are fluent in English and German, another European language is a plus
- Full-time availability (explicitly: no part-time or freelance)
- Willingness to travel 80%
- Fame and glory for what you will have accomplished
- No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
- Position with attractive compensation based on your performance
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome "team challenger" events and a lot of fun
- WeWork membership
- Live in beautiful Munich, permanent TOP 5 members of the world's most liveable cities, and close to the Alps region