Manager Operations and Finance (m/f/d)
We are Stryber - a leading strategy & company builder boutique. We help our clients to launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like e-commerce, logistics, health and fintech.
What to expect as Manager Operations and Finance?
- Manage daily company process in operations, focusing on the needs of finance, IT, business development and partnerships.
- You will be responsible for managing the Stryber offices Munich, Zurich and Kiev
- You will introduce and develop company and project controlling at Stryber
- You hire, manage and coordinate external suppliers for finance and legal (tax accountants, lawyers), outtasking and outsourcing for our venture operations (design agencies, freelancers, outsourcing providers, ...)
- Lead on suggestions and improvements of the operation process within the office and remote team members
- You will be part of and get support from a great team at Stryber with solid methods and clear guidance - you directly report to the Managing Partners at Stryber
Who you are:
- You’re a problem solver and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organize and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
You'll fit right if you have the following skills:
- BA or Master's degree from a top tier university
- Initial experience in Strategy, Account Management, Business Operations, Corporate or Business Development or other similar roles (preferably within a fast growing technology start up)
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities with conflicting timeframes
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and detail-minded
- Start date: Q2 2019 depending on your availability
- Attractive compensation package
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Working with highly motivated team that creates impact
- Awesome team events and lots of fun
- WeWork membership
- Live in beautiful Munich, permanent TOP 5 members of the world's best cities and close to the alps region