Chief Operations Officer (m/f)
We are Stryber - a leading strategy & company builder boutique. We help our clients to launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like e-commerce, logistics, health and fintech.
What to expect as a COO?
- In short: full responsibility over Finance (incl. Controlling, BI), Talent and IT as well as super interesting corporate development projects
- You will be responsible for Talent Acquisition and Development
- You will be responsible for managing the Stryber offices Munich, Zurich and Kiev
- You will introduce and develop company and project controlling at Stryber
- You hire, manage and coordinate external suppliers for finance and legal (tax accountants, lawyers), outtasking and outsourcing for our venture operations (design agencies, freelancers, outsourcing providers, ...)
- You are responsible for our top notch Apple equipment
- You will have a multitude of challenging corporate development projects to choose from
- At any time, you will be part of and get support from a great team at Stryber with solid methods and clear guidance - you directly report to the Managing Partners at Stryber
- Start date: Q2 2019 depending on your availability
- Fluency in GERMAN is a must!
- You are available 80-100%
- You are fluent in English and German
- You hold a Master degree with outstanding academic results (preferably in the field of business, science or engineering)
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- At least 5 years strategy consulting and/or venture capital or experience in a similar role
- Willingness to travel 20%
- No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
- Attractive compensation package
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome "team challenger" events and a lot of fun
- WeWork membership
- Live in beautiful Munich, permanent TOP 5 members of the world's most liveable cities, and close to the Alps region